We want you to be 100% happy with your production so if you find that recording does not meet with your expectations we can do the following:
- If there’s a mistake or mispronounced word(s) in the voice recording please contact us immediately so we can organise a re-record. We expect our voice overs to record your script similar to their voice demo on our website and pronounce words correctly when specified. We ask you to provide phonetic spellings and specific direction where required.
- If you made a mistake on your script and need to change it we will have to charge a nominal re-record fee. We can usually do this within 48 hours subject to availability. The re-record fee depends on the changes required but are set at a nominal amount to cover costs. If we can fix it with a crafty edit to save you the re-record fee we will. To avoid this, triple check your script before sending.
- If something is too loud or not loud enough, no problem, contact us within 14 days and we can easily change volumes for you at no extra charge.
- If the spacing is too long or too short between messages, no problem, contact us within 14 days and we can easily change the positions for you at no extra charge.
- If you don’t like the music you chose, no problem, contact us within 14 days and we will change the background music for you at no extra charge (from our prelicensed music selection).
- If the voice over sounds different to their demo on our website please contact us immediately upon receiving the audio or within 1 to 2 days of us sending it. This should not happen as their voice demo is to give you a clear idea of their voice style. If this is the case we will compare the recordings and approach the voice over to see if there was a problem and if necessary get them to re-record it. If you leave it for several days / weeks before getting back to us we will consider this a paid re-record.
- If the voice over has not pronounced something correctly that you indicated on the script please contact us immediately upon receiving the audio or within 1 to 2 days of us sending it. If you leave it for several days / weeks before getting back to us we will consider this a paid re-record.
- If you decide that you don’t like the voice over and want a different voice we would have to charge for this. We still have to pay the original voice over for the job they did.