Skip to content
Here are a few facts about our On Hold Voice and Music Packages:
- Our package price is based on the total number of words in your script regardless of whether it contains IVR voice prompts, an answer machine greeting, an out-of-hours message, or on-hold marketing messages. You just need to know how many words make up your complete script.
- Your telephone voice prompts and messages are recorded by professional voice-over artists
- Your on-hold production is created by experienced audio producers
- We don’t use a fixed amount of time between on-hold messages. We use our expert judgement when spacing these out and go with what feels right.
- The on-hold music selected by you is extended to fit the duration of your on-hold production
- The music volume is lowered during the voiceover messages to give a more professional sound and a better caller experience
- We recommend using one music track for a 100 / 200-word on-hold package. For larger packages, you can select additional music tracks to add variety for your caller
- If you select 2 or more tracks for your on-hold music, we will mix these in to play consecutively
- You may want to consider a seasonal version of your on-hold. For example, have a Christmas track mixed in with your on-hold messages to play over the Christmas period.